Check your Flight status Alaska
Alaska Airlines AS 150 Flight Status Today
AS150 flight from Anchorage to Los Angeles, United States
Domestic flight Alaska AS150 from Anchorage (ANC) United States to Los Angeles (LAX) United States operated by Alaska Airlines. Scheduled time of departure from Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is 23:59 09 June 2023 America/Anchorage and scheduled time of arrival in Los Angeles International Airport is 06:17 10 June 2023 America/Los_Angeles. The duration of the flight is 5 hours 18 minutes.
- Type: Domestic Flight
- Code Shares: JL 5437, KE 6062, LA 5068, QF 3710, QR 2003, SQ 1254, TN 2302
- Flight Duration: 5 hours 18 minutes
- Flight Distance: 3774 kms / 2345 miles
- Alaska Airlines
- IATA: AS
- ICAO: ASA
- Operating Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Service type: Normal passenger
- Seats: 159
- Freight capacity: 8.7 tons
- Passenger classes: First Class, Economy, Shuttle
- Aircraft: Boeing 737MAX 9 Passenger
- Callsign: F-KRDD5
- Departure Timezone: America/Anchorage
- Arrival Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- Current Time in Anchorage: Friday 2023-06-09 09:31 AM
- Current Time in Los Angeles: Friday 2023-06-09 10:31 AM
Alaska AS150 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from Anchorage to Los Angeles?
On average, nonstop flight takes 5 hour(s) 18 minutes, with the flight distance of 3774 km (2345 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the AS150 flight?
All AS150 flights are operated using Boeing 737MAX 9 Passenger aircraft.
Which terminal the flight AS150 is arriving at?
Flight AS150 arrives in Los Angeles International Airport at Terminal 6.
How many AS150 flights are operated a week?
6 flights per week. The Flight AS150 is operated on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.